[Users] How to forward (reencrypt) encrypted mails?

claws at dragony.name claws at dragony.name
Sat Oct 10 18:48:34 CEST 2020

> > Oh I am sorry I forgot to mention that my problem is with attachments. The
> > new recipient can read the plain text, but every attachment is not
> > re-encrypted and thus not readable.
>
> OK. Start the same as above. In the new Compose window, go to the Attachments
> tab and remove what is automatically there. Then drag'n'drop the attachment
> from the decrypted message (e.g. drag'n'drop the mime icon) to the new
> Compose window.
>
> with regards
>
> Paul

Thank you very much! That actually worked. Finally I don't have to save every attachment to disk just to forward it. Its a huge time saver for me. Of course it would be perfect if claws automatically reencrypts attachments as well, but.... uhm.... maybe if the devs have time someday. I dont wanna ask for it :D

- Dragony