[Users] How to make claws put my correct address to the to-field?

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 16:37:19 CEST 2020

Hey there,

claws at dragony.name wrote:

>I just want claws mail to do the following:

>newmail.header.from = oldmail.header.to

I would love this as an optional default setting as well.

My current work-around is to choose one specific email account that I
don't mind sharing with anyone and everyone and set that as my
default email account in Claws Mail. Then, if I should happen to
forget to manually edit the "From" field when replying (it happens
sometimes), there's no risk of my valued personal email addresses
being shared with unintended recipients. A more iron-clad solution
would be wonderful.

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.