[Users] Mbox import has failed.

Adrian adrian at aeolian.org.uk
Sat Nov 14 15:27:38 CET 2020

I found some more non-text characters and removed them.  And ran
unix2dos to correct the line endings.

The new version gives the same error, but like the first time, after a
few seconds the stats show that some messages were imported.  6491 this
time, an improvement, but there are 16469 messages in the mbox file.

To clarify my original question, is there a log or a verbose mode I can
turn on to give some insight about what Claws mail is failing on?
~/.claws/claws.log says nothing about the import and filtering.log just
shows the new messages being filtered.

Adrian