[Users] Claws Mail GTK3 **beta** unleashed

Paul Rolland (=?UTF-8?B?44Od44O844Or44O744Ot44Op44Oz?=) rol at witbe.net
Mon Nov 2 17:41:01 CET 2020

Hello,

On Mon, 2 Nov 2020 15:45:08 -0000
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> I don't remember right now because it was several months ago and
> concurrent with various other changes I was working on in the vCalendar
> plugin to improve it in gtk3. But maybe I can jog my memory if I search
> for it. But don't hold your breath!

Now that the crash is fixed, I have another strange behavior. This one
involved a folder with several emails, one of them being a Calendar invite.

Steps to reproduce:
1 - start Claws and enter that folder, make sure email selected by default
    is a "regular" email (not an invite)
2 - using the mouse, or keys Up/Down, go to the invite email

What happens ? In my setup where the left pane is the folder list, and the
right half of the screen contains top: message list, bottom: message body,
between the two: the "search" toolbar, when the selection arrives on the
invite email, the rightmost part of the Claws mail windows is "removed".
This includes:
 - the "Clear" button,
 - the scrollbar of the mail,
 - the scrollbar of the message list,
as if the inner of the window was extended to the right, but the visible
part is not changed.
I can provide screenshots on request.

The only way to restore the screen is to close and restart Claws.

Rol