[Users] Workaround for Bug 4403 [1]

Ralf Mardorf kde.lists at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 1 12:51:16 CET 2020

Hi,

this workaround might or might not be useful for another user, too.

I applied folder colour "#2F2F2F" to the parent folder of the affected
folders. The fonts still shrink and the properties now show "#2E2E2E",
but that doesn't matter to me, since it's within a tolerable margin.

However, I can't imagine any other cause than a bug in Claws. The only
unusual setting crossing my mind is usage of gtk3-nocsd. If it would be
an issue of my setup, I would expect that other GTK3 apps, such as
Evolution would suffer from the same issue, too, but they don't.

Actually when using light "standard" themes the colour of selected items
was white for Claws GTK2 and became black for Claws GTK3, which
apparently affects all users, not just me. De facto it's for other GTK3
apps still white, not black.

Regards,
Ralf