[Users] something is wrong with the mailinglist

Michael Rasmussen mir at miras.org
Sun May 24 19:41:48 CEST 2020

On Sun, 24 May 2020 19:27:43 +0200
ratatouille via Users <users at lists.claws-mail.org> wrote:

> The spamfilter of our mailserver complains about this mailinglist.
> Messages did not arrive jet.
>
> Content analysis details:   (7.0 points, 5.0 required)
>
> 5.0 FROM_NOT_REPLYTO_SAME_DOMAIN From domain: does not match
This is normal behavior for 99.99% of all list servers that they
rewrite the replay-to address. Either you remove this check or you
accept not to receive any posts from list servers. You could start
yourself by avoided explicitly to apply reply-to your own posts since
this is silly. Reply-to should only be used if you want replies sent to
another address than From.

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen