[Users] unable to connect to IMAP, logs

Franz 169101 at gmail.com
Sun May 17 02:10:26 CEST 2020

See under

On Sat, May 16, 2020 at 3:29 AM Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> On Fri, 15 May 2020 20:03:39 -0300
> Franz <169101 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Nothing, please see screenshot below, but remember something appeared on
> > Network Log using POP3
>
> Looking at your screenshot, obviously you can't check for new messages if
> there are no folders. Instead, at the same place, use 'Rebuild folder
> tree'.

This made the trick. Now everything works. Many thanks Paul. No way I could
imagine I had to rebuild folder tree and that this is related to be unable
to receive emails. I was lucky to send that screenshot to you. Otherwise...
I had to look for another email client.

But why does this happen? I did not touch the folder tree. I started an
account trying IMAP, then started another with POP3, then deleted one of
the two.

Best
Franz

Many thanks