[Users] Fresh Installation of Claws-Mail

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Fri May 1 14:56:32 CEST 2020

On Fri, 1 May 2020 12:19:08 -0000, Paul stated:
>On Thu, 30 Apr 2020 15:48:13 -0400
>Jerry <jerry at seibercom.net> wrote:
>
>> Everything seems to be installed, so i am at a loss here.
>
>It seems that the FreeBSD packager has neglected to package even one
>of the HTML rendering plugins.

I installed Dillo via the FreeBSD ports system. Shouldn't that work.
What other HTML plugins are available? As far as I know, the 'fancy'
plugin was removed due to a security problem. I will check, but I don't
believe that 'LiteHTML Viewer' has been ported to FreeBSD.

OFF TOPIC

Dillo is nowhere near as efficient as the 'fancy' plugin was. I long
for the days that, that was operable.

--
Jerry