[Users] Standard view split pane drag handle

Ralf Mardorf kde.lists at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 28 13:45:16 CET 2020

On Sat, 28 Mar 2020 12:34:26 -0000, Paul wrote:
>On Sat, 28 Mar 2020 13:19:48 +0100 Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>
>> Paul and Little Girl might have checked "Display header pane above
>> message view"
>
>Not here.

However, assuming I'm not misunderstanding the OP, IOW it's not an
issue regarding the "handle" position within the "line", even the
OP is able to resize without hovering right above the handle, the OP
probably could hover anywhere else above the "line" to resize... it's
not related to the used theme, window manger or anything other but the
design of Claws...

On Sat, 28 Mar 2020 01:39:22 +0100, John Crisp wrote:
>Any ideas if this can be modified, is an accident or by design?

It's by design and AFAIK it cannot be modified by user settings.