[Users] Claws installation from a backup

Peter Richards peter777 at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Mar 26 23:03:26 CET 2020

Hi,

This all went okay. Installed Kubuntu 19.10, then claws-mail, restored
the data and then overwrote everything in the .claws-mail directory.
It all works fine.

There were 2 files that the Claws installation created and were not on
the backup:

	passwordstorerc
	passwordstorerc.bak

Also in regards to the plugins, the 'fancy' plugin is not in the
Kubuntu packages:

	Fancy HTML Viewer

This is where I looked:

	https://ubuntu.pkgs.org/19.10/ubuntu-universe-amd64/3/

That particular .so file could be on the backup. If it is, can I safely
use an older version as there doesn't seem to be one for Ubuntu 19.10 ?

Cheers,

Peter