[Users] Sluggyness

Michael Rasmussen mir at miras.org
Tue Mar 24 21:05:54 CET 2020

On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 19:13:07 +0100
Johan Vromans <jvromans at squirrel.nl> wrote:

> For example, I visit a mail folder and position the cursor on a
> subject in the subject window. The corresponding message is shown in
> the message window. I then use the arrow keys to move up and down in
> the subject window. HTML messages appear almost instantaneous, the
> text messages after a small delay of 1 - 1.5 secodns.

Could might well be filtering and processing rules. What do you see in
the filtering log?

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
https://pgp.key-server.io/pks/lookup?search=0xD3C9A00E
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
https://pgp.key-server.io/pks/lookup?search=0xE501F51C
mir <at> miras <dot> org
https://pgp.key-server.io/pks/lookup?search=0xE3E80917
/usr/games/fortune -es says:
If a child annoys you, quiet him by brushing his hair.  If this doesn't
work, use the other side of the brush on the other end of the child.