[Users] Composing a filter

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Thu Mar 19 10:29:52 CET 2020

On Wed, 18 Mar 2020 17:56:03 +0000
Dave Howorth <dave at howorth.org.uk> wrote:

> Indeed and I didn't suggest taking away the Add button; just not
> requiring it for the final add.

But there are other options - you might want to replace a previous
filter for example.

You are missing the massive configurability of Claws-mail. And because
so many things can be configured, it has a lot of options to choose
between.

What I would find useful would be a means to search the filters because
now I would have about 200 (or more) and it can be time consuming to
find one I need to alter.
So I take a lazy way out by making a new one and running it first.

Liz