[Users] Compose from folder using this account

John Crisp jcrisp at safeandsoundit.co.uk
Thu Mar 19 02:44:21 CET 2020

I can see that if I reply to a mail from a given account it selects the
correct account 'From' which seems selectable from Preferences

However, if I am in a given folder in an account X and click Compose, it
always selects 'From' the default Y account, rather than 'From' the
account X where I am browsing (which is what TB does).

So kind of "Compose from account of current folder" as opposed to
"Compose from default account regardless"

I have sent several mails from the wrong accounts because I just don't
think to look! So far only mildly embarrassing....

Have I missed a setting here?

B. Rgds
John