[Users] Integromat downloading emails from the same server as claws-mail

Franz 169101 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 15:38:51 CEST 2020

Hello,
I have an Integromat scenario that downloads emails from the same server as
claws-mails. How to avoid conflict?

I mean the integromat scenario does not download the same email multiple
times, it does it just once. Perhaps it marks old emails as read and that
is it.

Claws-mail does exactly the same thing. So how may I avoid conflict ?
Better, is there a risk of conflict? The risk is that some emails are
downloaded only by claws-mails and some others are downloaded only by
integromat scenario, because the other client already marked them as read.

Perhaps the best way to solve this is to set claws-mail to avoid marking
emails as read? But in this case Integromat client must do the same?

Well sorry I am confused, but maybe someone has this clear in mind.

Thanks
Franz