[Users] bogo filter warning keeps popping up

Gil Weber gilweber at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 22:43:47 CEST 2020

Hello.

Each time I open CM and click on "Get Mail" up pops a warning from
Bogofilter telling me:

Error
The Bogofilter plugin couldn't filter a message. The probable cause of
the error is that it didn't learn from any mail.
Use "/Mail/Mark as spam" and "/Mark/Mark as ham" to train Bogofilter
with a few hundred spam and ham messages.

Well I've been clicking and training Bogofilter on LOTS of messages for
weeks, yet it doesn't seem to make a difference. How long must I suffer
this pop-up before Bogofilter will stop pestering me and just work?

Thanks, everyone.
Gil