[Users] Heads up: Error While copying, dir does not exist

J. Paul Bissonnette jpaulb at eastlink.ca
Thu Jul 23 13:51:29 CEST 2020

I installed UbuntuStudio on to a new laptop. I thought copying the Mail
and .claws-mail files onto a thumb and transferring them that way would
be quicker going through the whole setup again.
I get the warning below coping the news feeds. That warning happened
only in this dir with the folders
CBC | Nova Scotia News
CBC | Politics News
CBC | Technology News

Error while creating directory /mediajpb/Exfat/.claws-mail/RSSyl/My
Feeds (RSSyl)/CBC/CBC | Canada News: No such file or directory

The USB drive used was a Lexar 32GB USB 3 Exfat formatted. I tried
another drive formatted Fat32 the error did not happen.

Looks like a bug in Exfat