[Users] spell checker -- how to enable?

Gil Weber gilweber at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 02:43:01 CEST 2020

Ricardo, well it turns out my install of 3.17.5 CM was done from
flatpak. It's not a "native" CM install.

Would it be of any interest to post the (considerable) console output
from the command you suggested or is it meaningless at this point? If
it would be usefl to post what's the best way to do that? Should I
simply copy from the console and paste into a reply?

Thank you.  :o)
Gil