[Users] spell checker -- how to enable?

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Mon Jul 20 08:55:16 CEST 2020

On Mon, 20 Jul 2020 06:41:31 -0000
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

Hello Paul,

>To be fair, Brad Rogers suggested it before I did.

Maybe so, but I misinterpreted the meaning;  I thought it meant that,
not only was enchant capability enabled at build time, but that enchant
was installed and should work.

Therefore I muddled two settings together.

Reading other messages from Gil, yourself and others, it would seem
Gil is never going to get spell checking to work, because the package
installed was built without that capability.

--
 Regards  _
It's a very small world in the middle of a crowd