[Users] Replacement for 'dillo' plugin

Nikita Zlobin nick87720z at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 07:45:38 CET 2020

In Fri, 24 Jan 2020 23:51:19 +0100
Michael Rasmussen via Users <users at lists.claws-mail.org> wrote:

> On Sat, 25 Jan 2020 03:01:09 +0500
> Nikita Zlobin <nick87720z at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > I have to warn, that LiteHtml causes claws-mail-3.17.4 to lose
> > locale, as I already noted long time ago. Once litehtml plugin is
> > activated (by switching to it in mail viewer), locale seems to be
> > set to C. As result, no other chars than ASCII can be entered in
> > message editor. Translated names for standard dirs seem to be
> > affected when their contents changes.
> >
> I cannot reproduce it here. Using locale en_DK.UTF8

I'm not sure, what's exact locale after bug is triggered. But at least I
got exactly such keyboard disability after starting it like:
$ LANG=C claws-mail
My locale is russian. After bug litehtml activation - new message
composer is opened in english. And I can't enter russian, 3rd level
(euro, copyright) and composed like "əŕé".