[Users] Undo delete mail in claws

Derek B. Noonburg derekn at foolabs.com
Fri Jan 17 16:45:45 CET 2020

On Fri, 17 Jan 2020 20:58:16 +1300, flyingrhino
<flyingrhino at orcon.net.nz> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there an option to undo a delete mail (or many mails) (it goes to
> trash)?
> Specifically if I delete a few mails from different older dates -
> it's hard to remember which ones I deleted when looking for them in
> the trash.

I had this same question when I first started using claws.  My approach
(suggested by someone on this list, sorry I forget who) is to configure
my trash folder to be sorted by message number (View -> Sort -> By
number).  That way the most recently deleted messages are always at the
bottom and easy to find.

- Derek