[Users] Adding an address adds another address as well

Ralf Mardorf kde.lists at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 23 04:58:22 CET 2020

Hi,

if you would add a group instead of an address by accident, then all
addresses would be in the same address bar. You might have folder
properties, that automatically add an address, but this assumes that
your observation or description is incorrect.

For me the Claws mailing list has got it's own folder with compose
properties, that automatically add a Bcc address. The Bcc address is
above the automatically added To users at lists.claws-mail.org address, if
I reply and only visible by using the scroll bar. However, if I just use
the compose button when this folder is selected, instead of the reply
button, then the compose properties Bcc address is visible without
scrolling, since the To users at lists.claws-mail.org address isn't
automatically added, too.

Regards,
Ralf