[Users] Claws Mail Folder Structure

Rick r.gibson at sasktel.net
Sat Feb 1 00:39:49 CET 2020

Hi,

I am a new Claws Mail user. I have an existing IMAP email account with
my ISP that includes several folders with up to 3 sub-folder levels.

When I installed Claws Mail client and set it up to access my email
account I saw every folder in my account in the left panel and it showed
all sub-folders again in normal folder structure.

I tried un-subscribing to a subfolder in the main list and using the
"show subscribed folders only" option but that hid the folder in both
places.

Is there any way to get Claws Mail to "respect" the existing folder
structure?

Thanks,
Rick