[Users] Claws-mail hanging, cpu 100%

Jakub T. Jankiewicz jcubic at onet.pl
Wed Dec 23 10:27:51 CET 2020

> > How can I remove PGP? I've tried to add it back but now I've got two
> > errors
>
> It always helps to quote error messages.
>
> > It seems that there is no way to disable PGP (I don't have an option) in
> > account settings
>
> Go to the Privacy page of your account prefs, and set Default Privacy System
> to "none".

Thanks the errors about PGP are gone, will check if I still got freezing. But
in my case it may be bad email on the server, since it was freezing when
fetching email from my account at onet.pl that I use as my everything email
and it's public everywhere, so I got lot of spam for that account.

--
Jakub T. Jankiewicz, Web Developer
https://jcubic.pl/me