[Users] Claws-mail hanging, cpu 100%

Jakub T. Jankiewicz jcubic at onet.pl
Wed Dec 23 09:57:57 CET 2020

> > I've tried to remove GPG plugins but now I get lot of errors that PGP Mime
> > was not loaded and Claws can't use it.
>
> How/When do you get these errors? Probably your account settings say to
> encrypt/sign but you can't because you've unloaded the plugins.

How can I remove PGP? I've tried to add it back but now I've got two errors
when I want to stop the freezing by opening the new email modal.

It seems that there is no way to disable PGP (I don't have an option) in
account settings I only have different way to enable PGP but no way to say
that I don't want to use it.

Is there a way to disable it from config file on disk so I don't have not
select something in GUI that is no there?

--
Jakub T. Jankiewicz, Web Developer
https://jcubic.pl/me