[Users] Claws-mail hanging, cpu 100%

Erik P. Olsen epodata at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 22:38:28 CET 2020

On 2020-12-17 at 18:56:55 Paul wrote:

> Share the debug output in case someone else can spot something, or at least
> work out what to ask next.

All right, I'll ask another question. The folder at which the hang occurs when selected
contains a total of 4 messages and 3 small files: .claws_cache, .claws_mark and
.mh_sequences. Comparing these files to similar files in other folders seems to
indicate that they are malformed and I assume that this is causing problem. Is there a
way to regenerate these files?

--
Erik P. Olsen - Copenhagen, Denmark
Fedora 33/64 bit xfce Claws-Mail POP3 Gramps 5.1.2 Bacula 9.6.5