[Users] Claws-mail hanging, cpu 100%

lists lists at lazygranch.com
Thu Dec 17 17:22:13 CET 2020

Just a FYI. The other person having this issue also uses XFCE.  I never ran fedora on a desktop but it you could use gnome or something else you might find a difference. Usually people use XFCE because it is light. I've used it on old hardware and SBCs.

On opensuse you can change desktops when you login.