[Users] Claws sometimes consume 100% CPU

Jakub T. Jankiewicz jcubic at onet.pl
Sun Dec 13 18:07:53 CET 2020

I've had Imap mailbox. The email for that mailbox was disabled, but it keep
showing debug message with NOOP command sent to the server even that I was
not able to login because got auth errors. It should just ignore IMAP
completely. Anyway I deleted that account will see if the error came back.

--
Jakub T. Jankiewicz, Web Developer
https://jcubic.pl/me