[Users] ok. now i'm sure claws-mail is seg faulting

briand at pounceofcats.com briand at pounceofcats.com
Fri Aug 21 06:07:04 CEST 2020

I thought that claws-mail was unexpectedly quitting on me, so i started running it from the command line.

the only thing i know is that i deleted an entry when it dumped core, but i'm unsure if that was true the other times that it's quite unexpectedly.

first time i've ever had this happen since i started using claws-mail some many, many years ago :-(

claws-mail
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

What should i do to help ?

I see that there is a --debug flag in the options, so i would assume i want to run with that.

anything else ?

--
Brian