[Users] adding some more emails to a forwarded email.

Charles Lane lane at duphy4.physics.drexel.edu
Wed Aug 19 14:20:23 CEST 2020

Okay, perhaps I'm missing something.

I can highlight one (or more) emails, and forward them as
attachments.
I can extract/print emails, and forward them as attachments.

But is there any way, in the middle of composing an email,
that, like "attach a file", I can "attach an email selected
from claws mail"?

Because sometimes, in the middle of composing, one realizes
that there are emails that should be attached/forwarded.

If this is not currently possible, please take as a feature request.
--
 Drexel University    \V               --Chuck Lane
FAX: (215) 895-1281  lane at duphy4.physics.drexel.edu