[Users] The "Move" folder list.

Rolf Turner r.turner at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Aug 18 21:27:34 CEST 2020

When I right click on a message in the Claws GUI, I get a drop-down menu
that includes the option "Move".  When I click on "Move" I get a menu
which is essentially the same as the Folder list on the left hand side
of the GUI.  The problem is that this list is always in "completely
expanded" form.  Since I have a *lot* of folders, in a complex tree
structure, it takes me forever to scroll down to find the folder to
which I wish move the message.

I can unexpand the list, bit by bit, by clicking on the little "minus
sign" boxes, but the list won't *stay* unexpanded.  The next time I try
to do a move it's all expanded out again.

Is there any way to make the list stay unexpanded?  Or some setting
that I can choose so as to get an unexpanded folder list?

Thanks.

cheers,

Rolf

--