[Users] Keyboard Navigation in Message View

Ralf Hutter rhutter at posteo.de
Tue Aug 18 19:37:33 CEST 2020

Hi, i can't confirm the points 2 and 3 on Claws 3.17.3.
Maybe that's because i have other keys set to take me to the next and
Furthermore, for going up a page i have set (by myself?) Backspace, and
it doesn't take me to any other message.
Then u can set keys for "message scroll" in the View menu. There V is
set automatically for going to "previous page", but nothing else. V
doesn't take me to any other message either.
Good luck!
Ralf