[Users] Compose message window

edwardp at gmx.com edwardp at gmx.com
Mon Aug 17 21:04:01 CEST 2020

I have a Google Chrome extension (Share link via email) added to the
browser that will open a new e-mail compose window when the extension's
icon is selected. For this to work, a preferred e-mail client must be
selected in the system settings.

When I had it set up with Thunderbird, the extension only opened a
Thunderbird new message window.

But when set up with Claws Mail, it will open a new Claws message
window, but it unexpectedly also opens up the main Claws Mail screen.
Am curious as to whether that's by design. As long as a/the extension
opens a new e-mail compose window, I'm happy.

Would there also be a similar extension that people are using, that only
opens up a new Claws message window?

Thanks in advance.