[Users] Switching from Thunderbird to claws-mail.

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Mon Aug 17 15:32:03 CEST 2020

On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 10:20:47 +1200
Rolf Turner <r.turner at auckland.ac.nz> wrote:

> 4.  Are there any pitfalls or Traps for Young Players that I have not
> envisaged in the foregoing?

There's nothing like Thunderbird's Conversations view. I've an add-on
python plugin script which does something similar at
http://mjr.towers.org.uk/comp/claws-mail-cat.html but I can't really
offer user support right now. Keys a A q and Escape do stuff in the
message view, as well as mouse+hover or tab then arrows+enter to expand
messages.

Other than that omission, everything I do is better in Claws than
Thunderbird, especially dealing with occasional email floods.

Regards,
--

MJR http://mjr.towers.org.uk/
Member of http://www.software.coop/ (but this email is my personal view