[Users] Switching from Thunderbird to claws-mail.

lists lists at lazygranch.com
Tue Aug 11 10:56:07 CEST 2020

With imap you can run Thunderbird and claws at the same time. Just pick one that is allowed to delete the messages from the server.  Running both programs will mean more file space used on the client.

I just run claws, but I was thinking of setting up Thunderbird just to use the dkim plug in as an experiment. My email server puts the dkim status in the header which is easily observed with a control H. But that just verifies the email on the server has not been altered in transit. It would be interesting to verify dkim on the client.

During all the email hacking in the 2016 election, the press was using this Thunderbird plug in to verify the stolen email was unaltered.