[Users] Avoiding mark_as_spam in filters deleting messages (?)

Ivan Krylov krylov.r00t at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 21:13:04 CEST 2020

Thank you for the reply!

On Fri, 7 Aug 2020 18:30:43 -0000
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> So, yes, that is surprising!

Is there any more information I could provide to help figure this out? I
used to have

[Bogofilter]
receive_spam=1
save_folder=

in my ~/.clawsrc, but switched to receive_spam=2 after I noticed the
problem. Still, I see nothing in bogofilter.c:int bogofilter_learn()
that could trigger this, unlike in static gboolean
mail_filtering_hook() -- but there's nothing that would call
mail_filtering_hook from mark_as_spam in the filter _and_ there are
safeguards against empty save_folder to place spam in trash instead of
deleting it.

Could the POP3 server be at fault?

--
Best regards,