[Users] Avoiding mark_as_spam in filters deleting messages (?)

Ivan Krylov krylov.r00t at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 20:10:41 CEST 2020

Hello!

I'm using Claws-Mail 3.14.1 (Debian oldstable, sorry) with notification
and bogofilter plugins loaded.

I have set up a filter to mark_as_read and mark_as_spam a particular
class of senders (very consistent invites to a predatory conference).
Today I noticed an extra e-mail on the POP3 server (i.e. saw POP>
STAT ... POP< +OK 2 in the logs where it used to be 1), but didn't see
it anywhere in my mailbox. The e-mail turned out to correctly match the
filter (so no harm done), but it being absent from my mail folders (I
checked all MH folders; it's not even in the trash) is a bit surprising.
Is there a setting I overlooked that lets the spam stay marked as spam
for me to make sure it's not a false positive?

--
Best regards,
Ivan