[Users] UI change around upgrade to 3.17.5

Milan Obuch claws-mail-users at dino.sk
Wed Apr 29 08:42:54 CEST 2020

Hi,

recently, all mails in Claws Mail are opened in 'quote collapsed'
state, so if mail begins with quote being replied on, it is displayed
just as ellipsis, i. e.

On sometime somebody wrote

 [...]
 [...]

reply text.

This is really, really unpleasant change for me. Is there any way to
turn it back to previous state? I know double click on ellipsis reveals
what hidden there, but that really slows process of reading such mail
for me, because it needs to be done for all ellipsis present every time
I open such mail, even if I did already seen it.

I am not sure it happened with upgrade, but seems possible to be the
case.

Any hint?

Regards,
Milan