[Users] Using different proxy user & pass every time

mlist mlist at riseup.net
Fri Apr 24 13:08:25 CEST 2020

On Thu, 23 Apr 2020 16:20:52 +0100 Brian Morrison wrote:

> Might this be possible using something like stunnel?

I was rather thinking of a script which:

1. Runs sed to set a random proxy_name in clawsrc (but I suppose the
password cannot be handled this way as it is encrypted)

2. Starts claws-mail

Unfortunately this approach will ensure one Tor connection for each run
of claws but won't randomize connections within a running claws-mail
instance.