[Users] Setting SMTP, POP, ... port numbers

Paul Rolland (=?UTF-8?B?44Od44O844Or44O744Ot44Op44Oz?=) rol at witbe.net
Thu Apr 23 15:10:08 CEST 2020

Hello,

I have the impression that, some versions back, it was possible to configure
the TCP ports to use for the SMTP server, the POP server, etc... when
editing/creating an account.

With the current 3.17.5 I'm using, I can't find these in the interface (but
it's still possible to edit that in the accountrc file, though you then
have to quit Claws, edit, and restart).

Could someone tell me if my memory's having fun with me, or when that
possibility disappeared from the UI ?
I'd like to restore that possibility, at least for my own builds ;)

Best,
Paul