[Users] Microtype in menus

Steven Lembark lembark at wrkhors.com
Sat Apr 18 01:05:34 CEST 2020

Adjusting the font size under Configuration / Preferences / Display
got the message contents, left panel, etc, to a viewable size on my
screen.

Catch: Menu contents, including dropdowns, are ~1.5mm in size.

I'm guessing this may be a side effect of some X config value.

Q: What, if any, X11 resources are used for determining type font
   or scale in "Claws Mail version 3.17.5"?

Q: Is there some menu option I've missed which sets the non-
   message font? If so, which menu is it under?

thanks

--
Steven Lembark                                      5725 Aylesboro Ave
Workhorse Computing                                Pittsburgh PA 15217