[Users] Claws & Clear Linux

Danny van Heumen vanheumendanny at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 22:21:57 CEST 2020

Hi,

I maintain the flatpak package. I have personally found it works reliably
but have not gotten any feedback from others. I use it on Fedora Silverblue.

So far Claws-Mail devs haven't shown interest in/wanting to be involved. I
asked a few months back. The sentiment then was lack of resources require
dropping less critical packaging formats. (I don't intend to misrepresent.
Correct me if I am stating it badly.)
I'd prefer it if we could have shared ownership over the repo. This is also
preferred by Flathub admins. The flatpak buildscript is stable but not
perfectly optimized. No immediate effort is needed.

Let me know if there are any questions.

Kind regards,
Danny