[Users] mimeview_open_part_with -- How do I disable the "Open with" confirmation dialog?

Pierre Fortin pf at pfortin.com
Fri Apr 10 13:28:53 CEST 2020

On Fri, 10 Apr 2020 06:38:15 -0000 Paul wrote:

>> Clue?
>
>That's in the FAQ:

Sorry, that's the answer to a question not asked...  :)

My question was:
   a way to prevent this dialog from popping up every time...

Most confirmation dialogs can be disabled; but not this one.

I did notice another issue as a result of your answer:  the dialog's list
of possible applications includes any that I have previously specified;
but Configuration->Preferences->External programs... does not.  Looks
like either 2 lists are maintained, or the latter is restricted to the
builtin defaults...

Thanks,
Pierre