[Users] Mail header not displayed.

Michael A. Yetto myetto at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 16:29:39 CEST 2020

On Sun, 5 Apr 2020 18:56:40 +1000
Liz <edodd at billiau.net> writes, and having writ moves on:

> On Wed, 1 Apr 2020 13:17:12 -0400
> "Michael A. Yetto" <myetto at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > I have this response that you may feel free to use.
> >
> > =====8<===============================
> > Disclaimer: By sending an email to ANY of my addresses you
> > are agreeing that:
> >
> > 1.  I am by definition, "the intended recipient".
> > 2.  All information in the email is mine to do with as I see
> >     fit and make such financial profit, political mileage, or
> >     good joke as it lends itself to. In particular, I may quote
> >     it where I please.
> > 3.  I may take the contents as representing the views of
> >     your company if I so wish.
> > 4.  This overrides any disclaimer or statement of
> >     confidentiality that may be included or implied in
> >     your message.

> Thanks for this.

You are most welcome. As I stated before feel free to use this for
whatever purpose in may serve, nefarious or not. It probably has no
more legal standing than the disclaimer is is meant to counter.

Mike 'I'm not a lawyer, but my nephew is" Yetto
--
"The problem with today’s world is that everyone believes they have
the right to express their opinion AND have others listen to it. The