[Users] Sorting the message list

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 22:07:34 CEST 2020

Hey there,

Erik P. Olsen wrote:
>On 2020-04-01 at 16:18:31 Little Girl wrote:
>
>> You should be able to click the header in the "From" or "To" column
>> in your message list to sort by email address, which will also
>> separate the various domains within the addresses.
>
>I don't see this on my system. Maybe it has been dropped in 3.17.5.
>I've noticed you are on an older version (3.13.2).

I am, but I believe none of it has changed. Here are all the steps:

	01. Click on "Preferences" in the toolbar.
	02. Click on "Display" in the left pane.
	03. Click on "Summaries" in the left pane.
	04. Click on the "Edit" button next to "Displayed columns" at
	the bottom of the "Message list" section in the right pane.
	05. Make sure the "From" column has been added to the right
	side of the window that opens up, adding it if it isn't.
	06. Click the "OK" button.
	07. Click the "Apply" button.
	08. Click the "OK" button.
	09. Click on "View" in the toolbar.
	10. Make sure there's no check in the box next to "Thread
	View" in the menu that opens up.
	11. Click on the heading in the "From" column in the message
	list to sort the messages.

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.