[Users] spam filtering for tcltk at perl.org

Dave Howorth dave at howorth.org.uk
Thu Apr 2 01:34:11 CEST 2020

I'm subscribed to the tcltk at perl.org list and puzzled by how claws
behaves with respect to it, or specifically bogofilter. Every message I
receive from the list is sent to the 'maybe-spam' folder. I religiously
classify it as ham and move it to another folder. But it never seems to
learn. There's never been any spam from that list so it shouldn't be
confused. It generally seems to classify mail pretty reliably and I
don't understand why it has a 'thing' about this particular mail list.

Any ideas? Is there some way I can inspect why it has classified a
particular mail as 'maybe-spam'?