[Users] Mail header not displayed.

Ralf Mardorf kde.lists at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 1 18:21:24 CEST 2020

On Wed, 1 Apr 2020 17:59:34 +0200, Paul Rolland wrote:
>My favorite one

Apart from messages that provide a different content by plain text and
HTML, my favourites are HTML mails with remote content and/or click this
link, if the mail is broken. People finishing such emails with a "sent
from my"-signature or a "if you receive this e-mail in error,
please"-disclaimer, make it on my extended suicide list ;). The only
exceptions are my left-wing lawyers. They are really nice
people, speaking up for marginalized groups, doing a good job, just
their emails are disgusting, so for them I'm willing to condone it.