[Users] Mail header not displayed.

Ralf Mardorf kde.lists at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 1 17:52:46 CEST 2020

On Wed, 1 Apr 2020 17:38:58 +0200, Erik P. Olsen wrote:
>Jolly good :-) I must have checked this option for some other reason
>that I've forgotten. Now it works beautifully, Thanks a lot.

Apart from the fact that sometimes the plain text part of a messages
provides wrong information, while the HTML part provides the correct
information, also the formatting could be broken, when not selecting
the HTML part (it also could be broken even when selecting the HTML
part). There are good reasons to select a HTML part of multipart
messages. I've just good luck that most mails I receive, are plain text
only.