[Users] Latest git build failing

Michael Rasmussen mir at miras.org
Tue Sep 24 16:02:22 CET 2019

On Tue, 24 Sep 2019 15:53:39 -0000
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> On Tue, 24 Sep 2019 16:44:04 +0100
> Brian Morrison <bdm at fenrir.org.uk> wrote:
>
> > After getting git28 to build, it is crashing on startup as soon as I
> > try to select the Inbox.
> >
> > I have gone back to git20 before getting any sort of debug, but if
> > no one else can reproduce this I will re-update and see if I can get
> > something from --debug or gdb.
>
> Yeah, get some debug (or gdb), I can't think of any recent change
> that would cause that.

I have tried latest git here without any loaded plugins. This does not
crash.

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
https://pgp.key-server.io/pks/lookup?search=0xD3C9A00E
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
https://pgp.key-server.io/pks/lookup?search=0xE501F51C
mir <at> miras <dot> org
https://pgp.key-server.io/pks/lookup?search=0xE3E80917
/usr/games/fortune -es says:
It is not a good omen when goldfish commit suicide.

----

This mail was virus scanned and spam checked before delivery.
This mail is also DKIM signed. See header dkim-signature.