[Users] Message composition editing is primitive

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 04:51:16 CET 2019

Hey there,

Leon Fisk wrote:

>When you're done edit one of your lines above the area that needs to
>be reformatted. Hit the end key and then delete making the line too
>long. Type space and everything below will reformat to the given
>line wrapping. It takes some getting use to but I like it now :)

I've done something similar to this for years now whenever my
paragraphs get messed up, which usually happens when a dash is used
or when inserting new text into existing text. My method is to delete
and reinsert a space in a line above the messed up text, which causes
everything below the cursor to reformat itself properly. When that
(occasionally) fails to work on all of it, I drop down lower in the
text and repeat the process to clean up the rest.

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.