[Users] Strange filter problem

mlist mlist at riseup.net
Thu Sep 5 17:49:09 CET 2019

On Thu, 5 Sep 2019 11:24:54 -0000 Paul wrote:

> On Thu, 5 Sep 2019 11:20:14 -0000
> Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > Try replacing 'and' with 'or' in those first 2
> > rules.
>
> That is, in the 'Condition configuration' of a
> filtering rule, at the bottom of the dialogue,
> change "Message must match [all] of above rules" to
> "Message must match [at least one] of above rules".

Thanks. I will try that and write back after the next
reply in this thread.

Out of the test I actually have one more filter which
moves the messages to a folder based on list-id. This
filter is applied last. So I suppose that what happens
is:

1. Message gets ignored (and read)
2. Message gets moved and becomes 'watched' because of
the previous messages in the thread but remains read.

AFAIK after a filter with 'move' action no other
filters are applied if there is a match. That's why I
have put it last. Is that wrong? Or how should it be?